The original house and the Madole Farm is part of the history of Morgan County, Missouri. It was a one level structure and the family occupied it until the 1913 construction which consisted of two main rooms (living and kitchen) and a bedroom which later became a pantry. The original age of the structure is unknown. It was very cold in the winter and had only the fireplace to heat it. Electricity became available in 1947. In 1998 more rooms were built. The house now consists of two more rooms downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs.